Wednesday 20 January 2016

How to Survive Post Dental Surgery!

Well, here I am with my most exciting post yet! ;) 
I may or may not be joking; but with that being said: I had my very first surgery yesterday & I thought I would share with you guys the perks, disadvantages & suffering I've gone through in the last 24 hours+. 
My first recipe for a cure is this incredible smoothie I made. I finally got off the couch & made myself something I will make for the rest of my life!! mhm mhm, good! 
I used two spoonfuls of brownie iced cream, shh;) The Nestle Sundae (chillin chocolate brownie) brand, delicious on its own as well. (that's another dental surgery perk, ice cream!) Then a full banana, I just mushed it up with my hands so it made for easier blending, then a handful and a half of blue berries and raspberries, then about a cup and a half of almond milk, and ta da! 
I put it in my cute little mason jar (without a straw of course, dental surgery set back) and enjoyed with my chocolate pudding! 
The perks of having a tooth pulled is your parents wait on you often, bring you your meds & when you're in pain they comfort you. ( and bring you home McDonald's smoothies & Tim Hortons French vanillas) THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM! 
It's all the little things that add up when you're trying to get better. Like watching movies with your mom until 1 am, or your dad hugging you more often. As silly as that may all sound, it helps you feel better. 
As my mouth heals, my heart is growing fuller; appreciating the little and big things your family does for you & the prayer your friends and family do for you that makes this so much more capable to get through. 
Thank you:) now go make a delicious smoothie & watch About Time on Netflix! 
                 xoxo Victoria :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment